Coronavirus

Jokerman

If you're not gay, monkeypox is not an issue you need to be concerned about at this point. Unless you work in a health-care setting, of course.

Jokerman

In other gay news, people need to stop spazzing out and acting like retarded faggots over Beyonce's lyrics. Just bend over and take it like a slut—okay, Ma? 'Oh, now he's raping his mother, and we gave him the Rolling Stone cover.' You're goddamn right. Blood, guts, guns, cuts, knives, lives, nuns, sluts.

Jokerman

Pfizer's new booster will be available first or second week of Sept. Moderna in Oct. These boosters are bivalent vaccines. Ancestral strain plus Omicron. Broad protection is the idea. Not for me, but worth considering.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
So the monkeypox thing last all of a month. Don't hear about it anymore.

I still need to go get my flu shot. And maybe a COVID booster. My dad had it last weekend and so he just isolated for 5 days or so but none of us were symptomatic. Probably a gentle reminded for all of us who were putting it off.

Comments and the article linked are relelvant: https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/y4a7kk

Last edited:
I think we should talk about the obvious psyop and fraud that was COVID19. I'm in the minority though.

I think everyone that voluntarily injected themselves***** with this crap is a moron and a slave to the system.

There, I said it.

***** your children (you're a lost cause, geezer)

Summit Extra Pale Ale EPA

cheers!

Yes! Health officials encourage people with monkeypox to isolate from pets, too!

fuck these health officials and their biolabs. they can eat a fat dick! I aint isolation shit. My dog loves me and I love him and we don't give a fuck abou their monkeypox!!! WORD

the CDC National Immunization Surveys called me today! LOL

insta BLOCK!

*looks up all other numbers of these motherfuckers and blocks all*

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
If you think COVID was a hoax, then you genuinely need psychiatric help. You're actually stuck in the matrix. However it is one of your own creation.

If you think the response was lacking or poorly executed. I think there are numerous examples of things that would be done differently in hindsight

I think America has a dubious relationship with vaccinations as a whole. But an anti vax stand is very common in third world, uneducated countries. I have no problem with any form of vaccine. I personally think the worst case scenario would be a low efficacy. I would rather a vaccine with the pharmaceutical controls that are prescribed in the Western world, than to consume cocaine that has been through many hands of debatable morality/ethics

genuinely need psychiatric help
That's what I'm saying. We'll just call the person in my mind as "she". She cried because the media told her that "kids are dying". I told her "here's a official stat" - hand full of fat kids with preexisting illnesses died in this state. No worries. But she went and jabbed them kids anyway!! She is a moron.

Hoax. Yes?

Do you know what "she" told me the other day? "U still talkin about COVID? it's 2023! Get over it!"

NO.

It's the biggest psyop ever, and they could have easily taken more lives.

Virus came from Wuhan. - probably
Virus was released, earlier than reported. - maybe
Virus was a US biological gain-of-function research. - most likely
More dangerous pathogens are being researched. - most definitely likely
Did the media/gov lie about virus and vaccine? - YES
Did hospitals get money for ineffective treatment and patient death? YES
Is the US military involved? YES
Did Big Pharma commit fraud? As always.
Did the rich get richer while the poor got poorer? YES
Is anybody getting arrested for this enormous crime? NO. Not yet...

Last edited:
Sounds worse than COVID yall

(Don't hate me for posting naturalnews link :()

Researchers are reportedly "baffled by long covid" because they cannot figure out what is causing it – since they refuse to even consider the possibility that the shots are to blame.

An increasing number of people who took the jabs are experiencing ever-growing clots inside their bodies that are slowing and halting blood flow, eventually leading to death.

There is even a movement on Twitter called "#teamclots" that is raising awareness about the issue, but of course denying the elephant in the room known as the injections, which are the only logical cause of these clots.

Some desperate folks are resorting to their own remedies for these clots, to which the scientific establishment is already screaming stop! because such treatments are supposedly unproven.

"We've now got little scattered bits of evidence," says Danny Altmann, an immunologist at Imperial College London, about so-called long covid. Altmann, like his colleagues, will not dare to call out the jabs.

"We're all scuttling to try and put it together in some kind of consensus. We're so far away from that. It's very unsatisfying."

Nature is still referring to the clots as blood clots, even though evidence has emerged to suggest that the clots forming inside the bodies of the "fully vaccinated" are metallic, among other strange, non-blood substances.

It is almost as if the jabs are causing people's bodies to form non-lifeform clots out of foreign substances that are contained within or produced by whatever is inside the "vaccine" vials.

Under a microscope, Nature admits, these clots resemble "a nice plate of spaghetti" with a "horrible, gunky, and dark" appearance "such as you might get if you half-boiled the spaghetti and let it all stick together," to quote Douglas Kell, a systems biologist at The University of Liverpool.

Kell and his colleagues have put together material suggesting that the fibrin in the clots has misfolded, creating a glue-like "amyloid" version of itself.

"If the first one changes its conformation, all the others have to follow suit," Kell says, noting that the process is much like the misfolding of prions, which can lead to conditions such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

So, it takes a typical "vaccine" a decade or more to develop. How long do you think it takes to find out the full scale of it damages? 5 years? 10-15 years?

I don't want to go adventuring into the "metallic substance" talk since it's obvious that there are two realities here. :cool:

Situational Awareness

To this point in the Covid-19 story, Western Civ in general, and the USA in particular, have descended into an epic group psychosis as a result of the managed mind-fuckery induced by their own governments in collusion with a pharmaceutical industry metastasizing on money the way an aggressive cancer feeds on sugar in a human body. Fearful citizens swallowed all manner of unreality foisted on them by means of propaganda and censorship.

We still don’t know for sure how, who, and why, exactly, Covid-19 was set loose on the world, and the public health agencies don’t want you to know. Perhaps the worst and most baldly dishonest act was the official suppression of effective treatments with common, safe, anti-virals that could have saved millions of lives. And all just to preserve the vaccine companies’ liability shield from the Emergency Use Authorization. In fact, governments are still militating against the sale and use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, which could be taken prophylactically in anticipation of a new outbreak.

We are not, as we like to imagine, informed citizens

The system cannot afford to provide us with the information we need to be informed – information that might reveal to us that we have been duped, that the rich steal from the poor to give to themselves, that our rulers have no clue how to fix the biggest problems facing us, aside from lining their pockets with more gold as the ship goes down.

As the last year has demonstrated, our elites had no more idea how to deal with the pandemic than they currently do with the climate crisis, or with the Ukraine war (without risking nuclear conflagration), or with rapid advances in Artificial Intelligence. Faced with the biggest challenges, they are like children – shouting “Follow the Science” or “Green New Deal” to distract the rest of us as they grab as many sweets as they can thrust into their pockets.

For these elites, Covid was a party – quite literally in the case of the British government – in which the biggest corporations not only profiteered but drove small businesses into the ground. Excess deaths are but a hangover, one that must be studiously ignored if the fiction of responsible, accountable, democratic government is to be maintained.

Our world has been carefully constructed to ensure we do not get to peek behind the curtain, to see the con-men at work. Unless we dispel this central illusion – that science, reason and compassion are the forces driving the West – the charlatans will take us with them over the edge of the cliff in their pursuit of suicidal “economic growth” and chimerical “progress”.

Last edited:
A New Covid ‘Variant’…Just in Time for Election Season!

The big question is…why? Why are they doing this and how do they think they can get away with it a second time? One reason they believe they can get away with it again is that no one has ever been punished for what they did the first time. The Federal Government made sure that the pharmaceutical companies would not be liable for vaccine damages.

The public figures who openly became monsters, demanding the unvaccinated be drummed out of society and maybe even off the face of the earth have not been shamed or shunned. Politicians who displayed cowardice and worse have not been voted out of office for their treachery.

Why are they coming back around for another round of Covid tyranny? Fear is a weapon to gain control. Last time around they generated fear to radically change how America voted. Suddenly everyone was mailed ballots. How closely were they checked? No one knew and no one dared ask. The people who did ask about the election are now facing jail terms.

They want us to shut up while they do it again. Will we?

Last edited:
^ took a moment to figure what these unhinged yuppies were talking about by saying "r-slur"..

it's RETARD LOL Now we have to stop using a perfectly good English word because some dumb cunt with a retarded kid might get her butt hurt.

RETARDED! RETARDED! RETARDED! RETARDED!

So I feel like we've come full circle. The COVIDIOTS whom, just a few months ago, suggesting I "get over it" are now back to their psychotic ways. After years of trying to relay data about the virus and the vaccines, these motherfuckers have all some how resulted into accusing the other side of not believing in the virus' existence "Bell thinks it was a hoax!!!!11" --- yeah wait nigga wat? Like their asses can prove "it". Please. Free tests everywhere, idiots lining up for them, the numbers can only go up. If this shit kicks up again, for real, I'm going to wear a microsoft antivirus disc on my chin.

In todays we-alread-knew-that news

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/bidens-h...iters-and-comedians-to-mock-the-unvaccinated/
  • Vaccine engagement package to all entertainment talent and management agencies
  • Vaccine engagement package to all media companies and show producers
  • Outreach to major culture event producers
  • Produce HHS question-and-answer videos featuring local Black doctors discussing the vaccines, how they work, and why the public should get vaccinated
  • Request that Tom Brady create a video with his parents encouraging vaccination
  • Create custom partnerships with the social media platforms with algorithms to hit the audience
  • Launch Hollywood comedy writers video content
  • Work with YouTube on an original special about vaccinations targeted to young people
  • Work with Instagram to produce a series about vaccines for @Instagram (the largest social media account in the world, 387 million followers)
  • Request major TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram influences to create videos of themselves being vaccinated
  • Request a vaccination special on Christian Broadcast Network featur[ing] Evangelical leaders
  • Request that the major live TV entertainment shows feature hosts being vaccinated on air (ex: the hosts of The Voice)
  • Request that the TV morning and daytime talk shows feature special vaccination reunion moments with everyday Americans
  • Convene an editorial meeting with the publishers of Catholic newspapers and newsletters across the country
  • Place a trusted messenger on the Joe Rogan Show and Barstool Sports to promote vaccination
  • Work with the NFL, NASCAR, MLB, CMA to request they create content with their talent and release through their broadcast and social channels

What does that mean? lol

Gaza... horrible stuff. People killed in the West Bank as well. The Global South waking up to it. :)

The squirrels here, I give them old sunflower seeds and almonds... they take all the almonds and leave the rest lol. They don't taste that nut around here. They love it! :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.