Coronavirus

You're happy taking synthetic vitamins though?
Ascorbic acid? I think I consume it.

Whole foods. Pine needles are packed with C. Sunlight. Darker the skin the more time required to produce enough D - so I've read. Cut out the middle man and processing.

I'm not a health nut though, just average like everything else about me. :cool:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ascorbic acid? I think I consume it.

Whole foods. Pine needles are packed with C. Sunlight. Darker the skin the more time required to produce enough D - so I've read. Cut out the middle man and processing.

I'm not a health nut though, just average like everything else about me. :cool:

You're not average

Just had covid. Took me clean out for a week. I'll be getting a booster next winter

I wasn't that bad with it, just a horrible horrible headache that took ages to go and just general feeling rough

I have my flu jab evey year so guess I may as well keep having these as well

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I wasn't that bad with it, just a horrible horrible headache that took ages to go and just general feeling rough

I have my flu jab evey year so guess I may as well keep having these as well

Same. The past two years have been the only years I got the flu vaccine since I wasn't exposed to patients until two years ago. Before that, I thought I was good about not getting the flu but I think I'm OK taking it every year for life. Doesn't hurt and I'm sure the COVID vaccine is going to be added to the list of recommended vaccines from now on.

Our state has lifted the mask mandate for some time now. It's starting to feel like normal again. I'm sure now that people are behaving as if it's over, we're due for another wave to hit.

I saw on Reddit that citizens in Shanghai were losing their minds during lockdown and since China is basically the alpha tester for COVID before it gets pushed out to Europe and further Westward, I wonder if we're due for another wave and lockdown before summer even starts.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I saw on Reddit that citizens in Shanghai were losing their minds during lockdown and since China is basically the alpha tester for COVID before it gets pushed out to Europe and further Westward, I wonder if we're due for another wave and lockdown before summer even starts.

China has a zero covid policy though. The rest of the world is learning to live with it but China is trying to avoid it. Look at the UK. We have no restrictions at all. And we are in the middle of a huge wave. I had it and was ill as fuck (relatively). Influenza like for 4 days and I've been unable to shake this cough for a month. But... I prefer the approach the English government is taking, we can't lockdown forever

Pavlov's Dog

People starving and yelling from their rooms... that ain't going to fly in the US of A.

I was watching a documentary of rural poverty in China and this film maker on his way to a village on a mountain pass came across a poor old lady - she was selling refilled water bottles - long story short, the film maker decides to purchase the water and around the poor lady's neck is an ID card with a QR code.

China's already been Resetted.

dilla

China has a zero covid policy though. The rest of the world is learning to live with it but China is trying to avoid it. Look at the UK. We have no restrictions at all. And we are in the middle of a huge wave. I had it and was ill as fuck (relatively). Influenza like for 4 days and I've been unable to shake this cough for a month. But... I prefer the approach the English government is taking, we can't lockdown forever

I agree. Lockdowns were necessary when people were dying in droves and no one knew what was going on. We have a better idea of it all now and while there will never be a cure for a virus that mutates like this, at least it's given modern medicine some time to catch up. Some might argue that lockdowns could have been lifted earlier than they have been (at least in the US) but it was a good idea to write-off 2020 and half of 2021 until around 50% of the population had some protection. After that, it could have been lifted and everyone just fends for themselves.

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168827822002343

That's just horrible.

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination and Myocarditis in a Nordic Cohort Study of 23 Million Residents

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2791253

That's just horrible.

"The fact that scientists developed safe, effective vaccines in record time is an unbelievable achievement. Yet despite the fact that we’ve now, essentially, clinically tested the vaccine on billions of people worldwide, around one in five Americans is still willing to put themselves at risk and put their families at risk, rather than get vaccinated.”

“People are dying because of misinformation,” said the war criminal named Obama.

That's just horrible.

That's just horrible.

Last edited:
Me before covid:

-Big Pharma is evil and cost of litigation is factored into the price of each drug.

-Big Media is the source of the world's many ills. The way they lie with a smile is grotesque. We need change.

Me during first half of covid:

-"I'm not worried until I see military trucks hauling bodies."

-Every hot flash or soreness in the throat had an amazing effect of making go "ok shit, this is it! I'm done! It's been a pleasure yall! goodbye!".

Me during second half of covid:

-"Wow I really like not shaving"

-People around me are freaking out over the headlines but the narrative doesn't add up with official statistics!

Me after:

-The injected material (whatever it is) is likely accumulating in places like ovaries and liver, leading to potential damage.

-The mirco-blood clots seems to be a significant factor in adverse reactions.

-Big Pharma is evil.

-Big Media is the source of the world's many ills. The way they lie with a smile is grotesque. We need change.

Anything the Big Media banned, I checked. So in a way, Twitter did change my mind a bit. :p

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Me before covid:

-Big Pharma is evil and cost of litigation is factored into the price of each drug.

Me during first half of covid:

-"I'm not worried until I see military trucks hauling bodies."

-Every hot flash or soreness in the throat had an amazing effect of making go "ok shit, this is it! I'm done! It's been a pleasure yall! goodbye!".

Me during second half of covid:

-"Wow I really like not shaving"

-People around me are freaking out over the headlines but the narrative doesn't add up with official statistics!

Me after:

-The injected material (whatever it is) is likely accumulating in places like ovaries and liver, leading to potential damage.

-The mirco-blood clots seems to be a significant factor in adverse reactions.

-Big Pharma is evil.

Anything the Big Media banned, I checked. So in a way, Twitter did change my mind a bit. :p

Mental illness is no joke

dilla

Do we need to make another thread for the monkeypox virus?

Our governor made it a public health emergency so....

I read a few posts by medical professionals downplaying mortality, transmission, etc., but I heard (and believed it) the same things about COVID in January and February of 2020. Also, I don't trust people to take basic precautions as it will undoubtedly become a political thing.

You should make another thread! ;)

I have not heard a single death from it.

The Pox survives in water, I heard. Frankly, I'm more concerned with O157 in my lake! :D

I read a few posts by medical professionals downplaying mortality, transmission, etc., but I heard (and believed it) the same things about COVID in January and February of 2020.
I also heard that it was going to kill 65 million people. But it turned out that most people survive it. :eek:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.