My trip across America to relocate for a woman who fucks other men...

Eric

I have been quite busy lately. To be short, I've moved from home in a cross country journey to California, my new home. I left on Saturday evening and I'm currently staying in York, Nebraska. I've been through a lot of cities and perhaps many TB members.

To spare you the boring stuff in my cross country travels, I will go right to the interesting things. I was in Iowa about 4 hours ago and I spied on Dante. This is a true story. I did a video diary of it and even took pictures. I showed a picture of Dante's place to him so he can prove such a thing here in this thread. I also saw Dante laying on the floor of his condo. I have many pictures and a 15 minute video of the greatest exposure in history. Once I am at a public computer I will upload this gem. Until then, I shall speak with you later. Please IM me online because I am so bored.

ARon

Cultural Learnings of America for Make No Benefit

I feel sorry for you. I know people who go to school in York, such a sad sad place.

cant wait for this.. i dont think it will be anything shocking. maybe a picture of dante picking his nose? lol

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member

Did you embark on this trip with your friend Mr. Jesus and a fellow bear?

ill-matic

you know whats gay about this? you disappear for 2 months, come back, and then you just say some stupid shit baout how you and Traz have had roundtable discussions and that you will "soon" upload it. then you disappear again for another 2 months, followed by another emergence where you just talk some more crap

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member

^He doesn't disappear, he's online every single day, he just doesn't post because he's usually drunk at all times. I talk to him almost everyday.

what is going on here lol. is there something i should know about big easy?

Chronic

SiGh said:
because he's usually drunk at all times
Nothing like doing the responsible thing and waiting to be 21 to drink and then becoming an alcoholic.

keco52

Staff member

guess what? verizon turned my freakin phone off !!!!!! I hate them... I was not ignoring you...how was ohio...did u get some white castle?

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva

you upload a video of me and you never post on this board again. that simple.

i know you want to fuck, but instead of hiding in the bushes when it's below freezing outside you could have mustered the nuts to at least knock on the door.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva

*Riaz* said:
im confused big time.........
Someone tell me whats going on aswell!!
eric is driving across the country from maryland to california, and along the way he took the time to detour from his path to arrive at my front door. rather than knock or call he put on his spykids uniform with infrared periscope and took pictures of my residence. he messaged me afterward with a picture of my place, but i had no idea he was so sad as to take video.

this is what happens when someone's online persona becomes more of an identity than their real life. what's even worse is that he thinks this is cool enough to make a topic out of it. regardless, he probably had the wrong condo under his surveillance so it's a moot point, but either way, i'd never drive out of my way to do some homo fanboy shit to anyone on sh.

i dont think big easy should post anything. everybody on the net does shit like this, but let's keep this forum close...

Sebastian

Dante said:
eric is driving across the country from maryland to california, and along the way he took the time to detour from his path to arrive at my front door. rather than knock or call he put on his spykids uniform with infrared periscope and took pictures of my residence. he messaged me afterward with a picture of my place, but i had no idea he was so sad as to take video.

this is what happens when someone's online persona becomes more of an identity than their real life. what's even worse is that he thinks this is cool enough to make a topic out of it. regardless, he probably had the wrong condo under his surveillance so it's a moot point, but either way, i'd never drive out of my way to do some homo fanboy shit to anyone on sh.
Wow, i thought he was kidding. So he really took a video of your home? Omg....sad :(

Chronic

We still love you Eric. When I finally get around to downloading the Spongebob movie I'll think of you every 6.57% it downloads.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.