My trip across America to relocate for a woman who fucks other men...

Preach

I'm still waiting for the full Starstruck mixtape intro that you sent a clip of. And a remix of Eating MCs that you never put out (or I missed). I don't remember if you produced your own beats but man, when I listen back to that stuff, I realize you had a really good sound in your productions. That shit sounded dope back then and it still sounds dope right now. I still have the intro teaser clip + tons of other music you did. Do you still "fuck with music" as they say?

To this day, "Happy Guy" is still a really good song imo. Objectively. The stars aligned for you with that one. In my opinion it is 100% a really good, timeless composition. I was too young to "get it" back then but it's a really, really good song to me! I just wanted to say that.

keco52

Staff member
This is so hilarious. My phone did actually get turned off. This was back when you had to pay for data and I fell asleep on some random app.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.