My trip across America to relocate for a woman who fucks other men...

Eric

Cultural Learnings of America for Make No Benefit

I am laughing so hard at how mad dante is pretending to be. stop playing hard to get.

the story is quite simple: the trip consisted of 2 major interstates I traveled. I stopped at some exit in Iowa city to eat at the local mcdonalds. I messaged puff online bc the day before he said he got dantes address and I was curious to type on my nav system how far it was from this mcdonalds. it was only 10 mins away so I thought I'd stop by. the video is nothing more but detailing my trip to dantes place. dante if u were worried that there is something it gives away, have no worry bc nothings there..no street names visible..nothing. I did not knock because I don't invite myself to someones place unexpectedly. but I did try to msg u online and there was no response. this generally means its the one point in the day dante steps out. besides, I didn't have time to spend like that.

regardless, this jew lives in a nice place. typical jewishness.

Big Easy said:
I am laughing so hard at how mad dante is pretending to be
I'd be pretty mad myself if someone was taking pictures of my house and sending it to other people online and LOLing together about it.

Diaz said:
I'd be pretty mad myself if someone was taking pictures of my house and sending it to other people online and LOLing together about it.
didn't you say your place wasn't too great? so yeah if I had a not-so-good looking house i wouldn't either.

i personally don't give a shit because my backyard is the best

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva

Think_ThuGLiFE said:
Storch's own production company is called Tuff Jew Productions. Storch also has his own record label, called Storchaveli, which is distributed under Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storchaveli

i kno this has nothing to do with the topic however i felt it was needed :thumb:
and he dresses like a queer

Preach

Dante said:
does ill mitch have a new album coming out or something?

and yes, although i don't own his albums i am no mitch-n00b. i am referring to the advertising in your profile.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva

Preach said:
does ill mitch have a new album coming out or something?

and yes, although i don't own his albums i am no mitch-n00b. i am referring to the advertising in your profile.
yes, in fact he does

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.