This is my thread

Some GOP members trying to make the Baltimore bridge tragedy in to a possible terrorist attack lol

Sucks six people died. The surviving two must have some serious survivor's guilt.
You think jamming GPS and disabling a computerized ship is some kind of fairytale?

Read some 9/11 shit bro.

Oh wow a whole 6 people. twice that get killed on weekends 30 minutes from where you live.

Keep ya paranoia on a leash.

Reading up on a bunch of lame rappers beefing with Drake, another lame rapper.

I have no idea what the deal is but it’s sad seeing grown ass men “unfollowing” each other on social media.

Some GOP members trying to make the Baltimore bridge tragedy in to a possible terrorist attack lol
I didn't know Ludacris was the mayor of Baltimore now. Oprah is the mayor of DC? She was like "Oh no!" and Luda was like "Da bridge closed! Move bitch! Get out the way!" -- Crackers saying brown people took down the bridge and the captain is Ukrainian! lolol

Hazardous material on the ship and the containers have been breached? Dirty fuel? Total loss of power at the worst time possible? FBI taking over the investigation? etc etc etc

*senses*

Maybe a big ship like that should not sail under such a crappy bridge. trillions for overseas but $60M for Baltimore.

Don't rebuild it!!! Retreat from the coasts now!! geez louise!

I saw that. He sniffed it as well. It was the leg of someone who had been hit by a train. WTF
You're wrong if you thought London was bad!! :D:D

Alive, about he plane crash in the Andes, is powerful. Two guys that hiked down to get help are heroes.

The Donner Party story is powerful and hellish.

pz.

edit

One of the best intro/cameo in film

pz.

Last edited:
Ozempic Is Being Sold for Hundreds of Times What It Costs to Make

Ozempic maker Novo Nordisk is charging around $1,000 a month in the US for its diabetes treatment — which, like Novo's Wegovy, is very often being prescribed off-label as a weight loss drug.

But according to a new paper published today in the journal JAMA Network, that's nowhere near the actual cost of producing semaglutide, the scientific name of Ozempic's active ingredient.

The authors from Yale University, King’s College Hospital in London, and the nonprofit Doctors Without Borders found that producing glucagon-like peptide 1 agonists (GLP1As) like semaglutide only costs anywhere from $0.89 to $4.73 for a monthly supply.

$$$

I figured out how to lose appetite for free! Just watch Lizzo perform!

Happy chocolate bunny day!

ABC of American Declaration Days (mostly made up)

African Heritage Awareness Day
Bi-Sexual Day
Consumer Index Upping Day
Democracy is in Danger Day
Earth Day
Freedom Fighters Day
Gun Buy-Back Day
Head to the Mall and Shop Day
Indigenous Peoples in Reservations Day
Just shoot off some fireworks and get drunk Day
Kosher Political Lobbying Day
Lesbians Run Marathon Day
Mass Shooting Day
Nobody knows what the day means Day
“Oh maa gwaad” something collapsed or exploded Day
Patriots reenact Civil War Day
Questions about evil politics is not allowed at the dinner table Day
Ratings at massive sporting event matters so much Day
Stupid senile senior saying bullshit on TV Day
Transgender Celebration Holiday
USA! USA! USA! Day
Veterans don’t get medical needs because VA too busy giving sex-change to recruits Day
We kicked so much ass in WW2 Day
Xmas shopping and Nazis track Santa Day
You absolutely need to pay your taxes Day
Zionist need more money and bombs Day

PEACE.

American Delusionalism Day
Black Lives Matter for only one Day
Christians suck but we celebrate their holidays Day
District of Columbia Matters Day
English Royal rumors get full news coverage Day
FEDs print more money Day
Government Shutdown Averted Day
Homeland Security flies migrants into country Day
Immigrants get $1000 pre-paid card Day
Joe Biden poops his pants again to-Day
Kamela Harris snorts more coke and giggles to-Day
Lieberman burns in hell all-Day
Makaveli gets treated like a hood rat every-Day
NGOs sow devision Day
Obama has homosexual crack sex in back of limo Day
Prince Harry needs to get the fuck out of America Day
Q.E. Shrinkflation and a cheeseburger cost 16 dollars to-Day
Really, Biden, Clinton and Obama can burn in hell for an eternity Day
Social Media is down and I’m not sure what to do to-Day
Trump can suck dick too, just to be fair Day
Urgent need for an astroid to hit DC Day
Viruses are made in labs these-Days
World War 3 is the Ziocons goal some-Day
X amount of time left until Solar System dies one-Day
Young people are fucking clueless these-Days
Zionist Occupied Government will collapse one of these Days

Amazon Advertisement Day
Biden Remembrance Day
Corporate Incompetence Bailout Day
Dropping Bombs on Iranian embassy and PTSD J00s not really talk about it that much Day
Entertainers tap each other on their filthy backs Day
Freight and lots of foreign cars get stuck in Baltimore Bay Day
Geez louise, what is happening to our country, aye? Day
Homeland Nazis busts people making comments on Facebook Day *burns DHS flag*
IRS comes back to bite you for the $50 your owe them from 5 years ago Day
J.K. Rowling Public Stoning Day
Khazar ritual child sacrifice Day
Left today is purple haired infantile retards Day
Money is making the Earth spin faster Day
Nobody gives a fuck about your sex life Day
Oh please, stfu about your rights and go paint the crosswalk rainbow Day
People are narcissistic babies these-Days
Queers hand out penis lollipops and yuppie housewives takes kids to drag queen story hour Day
Republicans and Democrats are two wings of the same devil Day
Secure some ropes and hang politicians from lampposts Day *throws middle finger*
Transgender Kids Awareness Fundraiser Marathon Picnic Playdate Day
United No More Day
Vagina hats worn by faggot ass clueless grown men in pointless parades Day
West is dying Day
X and Y missing chromosome Day
Your mutilated penis is not a vagina Day
Zionist baby killers wave 6 pointed star, red-white-and-blue and rainbow flag Day

PEACE

Drinking some good Jesus blood! Cheers!

Appreciate the little things in life Day
Best things in life often go unnoticed Day
Celebrate the sun, the moon and the stars Day
Dormouse says Feed Your Head Day
Energy Conservation Day
Family and Friends, and if solitude is your thang, that’s okay Day
Get some rest and try something best Day
Honesty every-Day
Imagination Day
Joking and Laughing Day
Kiss or at least say “luv ya” to ya mama even if she dead Day
Love the ones you can, the ones you need Day
Makaveli cares, if don’t nobody else care Day
Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished Day
Over the rainbow the sky is blue Day
Police lives and bleeds in community they serve every single Day
Quality over Quantity, especially in taste Day
Respect Mother Earth like your Elder Day
Silence Day
Telephone Off Day
Value is Innumerable but often Disagreeable Day
Winning is for games, surviving is for life Day
X is for all that has perished, trillions before us Day
You absolutely cannot be anything you want to be Day
Zionists may take our minds but they may never take our memories and hearts Day

PEACE

U must have noticed that I missed you today :p

Last edited:
shit I did it again. numerology!! I really don't care about it that much. Pi - it's all in there.

it's almost always accidental that I end up posting at XX:13 or xx:33. or whatever rings your bell. what? like 1488? 1776? 1666? 6969LOL? Yes please! I don't aim for it at all. sorry

Austin Powers, International Man of Mystery with a Passport.

*filling out forms*

LastName: Powers
FirstName: Austin
MiddleName: Danger
Sex: Yes Please!!

PEACE

....So, wanna talk about Nickelodeon and how the entertainment industry is absolute fucking filth? They hired convinced sex offenders, I heard. Probably a bunch of J00...... never mind. Just like the J-Pop and K-Pop industry. I'm guessing the majority of the kids went through some kind of abuse or varying degrees. I feel their pain. Amanda Bynes? lol Guess why? Nick Cannon a fucking winner. Fuck this industry.

Off topic, but I had my own nephew, a little kid coming up to me asking me why I hate the police so much. His dumbass faggot ass parents put him up to it because that is their filthy fucking game. Just some spiteful fucking bitches. Like I, as an uncle, have to explain to an autistic kid, a kid that still plays with legos, why I don't trust the police and why I don't like a lot of them. I never mentioned any of that fuck-the-police shit to the little guy! FUCK HIS STUPID ASS PARENTS for feeding him all kinds of bullshit and leaving the rest of us the wipe their asses! For Real. Go Listen to some Tupac Shakur. Bitch ass rainbow motherfuckers.

Minneapolis for ya... stupid white liberals.

I'm excommunicated while my nephews parents celebrate rainbow cakes for toddlers and gay sex. Watch anal sex comedy in front of children while the kid plays with legos.

If I speak up about any of it, I get treated like a criminal. I hope they are reading this post.

....So, wanna talk about Nickelodeon and how the entertainment industry is absolute fucking filth? They hired convinced sex offenders, I heard. Probably a bunch of J00...... never mind. Just like the J-Pop and K-Pop industry. I'm guessing the majority of the kids went through some kind of abuse or varying degrees. I feel their pain. Amanda Bynes? lol Guess why? Nick Cannon a fucking winner. Fuck this industry.
Off topic, but I had my own nephew, a little kid coming up to me asking me why I hate the police so much. His dumbass faggot ass parents put him up to it because that is their filthy fucking game. Just some spiteful fucking bitches. Like I, as an uncle, have to explain to an autistic kid, a kid that still plays with legos, why I don't trust the police and why I don't like a lot of them. I never mentioned any of that fuck-the-police shit to the little guy! FUCK HIS STUPID ASS PARENTS for feeding him all kinds of bullshit and leaving the rest of us the wipe their asses! For Real. Go Listen to some Tupac Shakur. Bitch ass rainbow motherfuckers.

Minneapolis for ya... stupid white liberals.

I'm excommunicated while my nephews parents celebrate rainbow cakes for toddlers and gay sex. Watch anal sex comedy in front of children while the kid plays with legos.

If I speak up about any of it, I get treated like a criminal. I hope they are reading this post.
I just watched Quiet on set, WTF so fucked up. According to rumours they got Amanda Bynes pregnant at 13 and even made a sketch in the Amanda show about it mocking her as they made her terminate. They believe she posted this from a secret twitter account. Sounds far fetched but after everything I have read I really wouldn't be surprised.

I just watched Quiet on set, WTF so fucked up. According to rumours they got Amanda Bynes pregnant at 13 and even made a sketch in the Amanda show about it mocking her as they made her terminate. They believe she posted this from a secret twitter account. Sounds far fetched but after everything I have read I really wouldn't be surprised.
I don't have the patience to watch it so thank you much for the report. I always knew there was a reason why Amanda is so crazy. Makes Britney look like a high functioning princess.

These people need to get hung from lampposts and I take full responsibility for my "hate speech".

Let it be known, that Tha Massive Bell takes full legal responsibility for everything I post on this board and all participating member here are innocent, that my thoughts expressed here is not the reflection of other members.

With that said. FUCK HOLLYWOOD. FUCK WASHINGTON DC. FUCK FILTHY FUCKING JOOOS. FUCK ANY AMERICAN TRAITORS THAT SUPPORT THESE SUBHUMANS.

PEACE.

ASK ME ANYTHING.

So, a couple of FBI agents knocked on my door today asking me about posts I made on the internet.....

I told them to go solve some real crime!! and to suck my dirty dick without using hands.

APRIL FOOOLS!!!!!

fuck,. it's the 2nd 3rd today. oh well. I'm just waiting for these FEDs to knock on my door so I can mindfuck with their double digit, room temperature IQs. Make their mama feel it. FUCK THEM.

THUG.jpg

PS. The last time I got pulled over for speeding, I mean-mugged the cop's cock bulge and he uncomfortably let me go. I'm guessing it only works because I'm not black. FTP

PEACE

Last edited:
Jimmy Kimmel Calls USA ‘A Filthy and Disgusting Country’ After Trip to Japan: ‘The Whole Country Is Disneyland and We’re Living in Six Flags’ | Video

Yeah, I agree. It's cultural. It's spiritual. You can't learn this shit from text books no matter how expensive the book is. I still think Jimmy Kimmel is a piece of shit cracker and people like him are contributing to the decay of Japan.

PEACE.

"“The bathrooms in Tokyo and Kyoto are cleaner than our operating rooms here. Everywhere you go the bathrooms are clean, they don’t smell bad, they have those toilets that wash you from the inside out,” Kimmel said. He then said the truck stop bathrooms were “cleaner than Jennifer Garner’s teeth — the cleanest.”"

CLEANER THAN SUBWAYS IN AMERICA.

For all you justice loving folks, discuss the difference. Ask me anything.

I heard tourist oriented restaurants and food trucks purposely up the price above their Japanese-catered counterparts because stupid gringos think the low price of food equals to inferior food!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I really don't understand it. I know Japs are anal about food and maybe the Jap government follows along with that. Prove me wrong.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.