Why does the board say our newest member is Yeshua?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
hmmm, the only thing thats bothering me is all those forums look the same. sure they've tweaked the backgrounds and whatever, but theres a very clear repeatitive feel. i hope this forum software has the ability for some real customisation. sure, you can all ways tell when you're on a vbb site, but its ability to be customised makes each forum feels different.

Jurhum

hmmm, the only thing thats bothering me is all those forums look the same. sure they've tweaked the backgrounds and whatever, but theres a very clear repeatitive feel. i hope this forum software has the ability for some real customisation. sure, you can all ways tell when you're on a vbb site, but its ability to be customised makes each forum feels different.
xenForo is very easily customized. Check WTF?! or BBSmiley and there is so much one can do to create the right look for their site.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
XenForo just came out in Beta. No one has really customized it yet.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.