Why does the board say our newest member is Yeshua?

Yeshua

It must be that dang woody messing with me again.

i demand that Tha_Wood is removed from his admin position and banned for life.

Yeshua

It is his fault. he is a bully. he abuses his powers. i DEMAND HE BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE. otherwise i will take matters further.

Casey

Staff member
Yeshua, I hate to break it to you dude..... but you can't "demand" ANYTHING on the internet. I mean, that's internet 101.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
to be honest, i believe as far as ruk is concerned i can do what ever the fuck i want on this site, and i will not be removed.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ Within reason.

Of course that doesn't rule out my backhanding you, or spiking your drink stripping you naked and video tapping you rolling down the West Gate bridge in a baby pram.

Jurhum

Rukas, you probably might need to look into Xenforo.com. The new forum platform. Will give this site the boost it longs for.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Once it is properly released and all bugs are gone I will move to XenForo. All the old vBulletin developers that helped make it great developed XenForo.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Me too. For all intents and purposes XenForo seems real cool.

Just need to put away the $140 for it. Going away next month and saving as much as I can for that.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.