Walter 'king Tut' Johnson: "i Didn't Kill Tupac'

The jailed Brooklyn, New York thief widely believed to be the man who killed TUPAC SHAKUR has spoken out against the murder allegations, insisting he's actually helping the rapper's father investigate his son's death. WALTER 'KING TUT' JOHNSON has opened up to America's King magazine from behind the bars of a Virginia prison, where he's serving a life sentence for successive armed robberies after becoming the first New Yorker to be sentenced under America's 'Three Strikes' provision. Johnson insists he's happy to serve time for a series of holdups and robberies, but he's tired of being linked to the 1996 murder of Shakur, who named him among the potential shooters who tried to kill him in 1994. He says, "I can understand why the Tupac fans would not like me... but I want them to know that I'm definitely not responsible for his attempted assassination, nor did I have anything to do with his assassination. "Find me guilty if I'm wrong. Prosecute me to the fullest degree of the law possible... Even though I was a bad guy in my younger years, I didn't do this." Johnson insists there's a law enforcement cover-up surrounding Shakur and his one-time rival NOTORIOUS BIG's murders, and he's encouraging the curious to dig deep for the truth. He adds, "With this story, there's only one way to find the truth: remove the lies and inconsistencies. "I guarantee that if you come into the case you will find that there have been cover-ups and smoke screening." In the article, Johnson reveals he is working with Shakur's father, MUTULU SHAKUR, and family private investigator WATANI TYEHIMBA as they attempt to uncover the truth behind the rap superstar's murder.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/jailed tut i didnt kill tupac_1003435

Casey

Staff member
Doubtful he was involved in '96 - I know people that know Jimmy Henchman, who allegedly did the '94 shooting with Tut and Jack... heard a lot of stories about that guy, so I wouldn't be surprised... Jimmy and Tut were good friends.

I still think Tut had an involvement. You don't shoot someone, they live throught, then they blow up and diss you. And it's all good.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
Melted One said:
I still think Tut had an involvement. You don't shoot someone, they live throught, then they blow up and diss you. And it's all good.
True - but that doesnt mean someone else couldnt get to him first .

Melted One said:
Pac never openly dissed Tut until the Makaveli album came out, which was after Pac died. He never mentioned Tut in any interviews, and the only mention of him is in that letter to "Bangsta/L.T." that was scanned in the Tupac Resurrection book, and all it has is Tut's name crossed out, among several others (Biggie, Puffy, Stretch, Lil Shawn, Jimmy, etc.). Other than that, I don't recall any disses toward him.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
^the first part can be acepted but the people paid in private like SUGE come on. could say same for puffy but theyre not that stupid

to me all the evidence points to suge as the man behind the setup but as for the acual killer... it could be anyone
^^my point right there they use suge so the gov dont get found out but still they aint gonna try an put suge away for the murder.

to me all the evidence points to suge as the man behind the setup but as for the acual killer... it could be anyone
Which evidence?

The part where Suge's fat ass sat in a car next to a scrawny guy while it got shot up over a dozen times?

The part where Suge ensured violation of his parole by stomping on a well connected Crip in the MGM?

The part where Orlando Anderson bragged all throughout Compton about "whacking Makaveli"?

The Compton Police Report that fingered Anderson?

What evidence have you been looking at?

There's a reason Pac took full scale security measures at the awards show in New York. And it probably wasn't because of Bad Boy.

Morris said:
What evidence have you been looking at?
I think he's been listening to the first five seconds of Makaveli a few too many times :rolleyes:
Morris said:
There's a reason Pac took full scale security measures at the awards show in New York. And it probably wasn't because of Bad Boy.
Good point, I never thought about that. Perhaps he was just making sure that with his celebrity status and well-publicized plans of making an appearance at the MTV VMAs, he figured it would be the closest opportunity for his original shooters to potentially follow-up on their unfinished job, so he might as well be ready. Bad Boy wouldn't dare do shit, plus that far into 1996, Pac was on very good terms with a lot of East Coast artists, so it wasn't anything sourced from rap beef that he was worried about.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.