That night in vegas..

KFatal

On Probation - Please report any break in the guid
damn yall, just thinking about how much strange shit went down when pac got shot. here are some of the things that happened:

-frank (pacs bodyguard) didnt have his gun and radio that night
-yaki was the person who saw the shooter, he was killed
-franks car was low on gas
-the bmw broke down on the way to the hospital
-when the ambulance came, the bmw door broke down and pac couldnt get out
-pac told his fam to stay at the hotel

theres alot more strange shit that happened, this is from the top of my head... kinda makes u think about this shit.. hella strange:( what yall think about this?

he wasnt at the wrong place wrong time, some shit went down cause jus think how many murders that they solve every day ones that are perfectly planned out, someone knos someone

"I heard a rumour I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized
Pictures of me in my final state you know Mama cried
But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted
Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin
Although I'm worldwide, baby I ain't hard to find"

aban said:
He punched the south side crip, then he got shot up by the crips and died. He also had BEEF with a crip named Snoop Doggy Dog, strange...hmm
most likely I believe that to be what went down. but there is no sure fire proof. so let's not let the Fed's off the hook just yet ok? :p

stefanwzyga

kadafifatal said:
damn yall, just thinking about how much strange shit went down when pac got shot. here are some of the things that happened:

theres alot more strange shit that happened, this is from the top of my head... kinda makes u think about this shit.. hella strange:( what yall think about this?
There is nothing strange about any of this, its all in your mind!

KFatal

aban said:
He punched the south side crip, then he got shot up by the crips and died. He also had BEEF with a crip named Snoop Doggy Dog, strange...hmm
this has nothing to do with this thread, and 2pac didnt have beef with snoop, he was just mad at him..if he had beef with him he wouldnt give him a shout out on dk7.. :rolleyes:

kadafifatal said:
this has nothing to do with this thread, and 2pac didnt have beef with snoop, he was just mad at him..if he had beef with him he wouldnt give him a shout out on dk7.. :rolleyes:
1) The CD was made months in advance of September.

2) Even if there was beef at that time he would not and should not Dis a label mate Family Member in a way). you do not show any strife within your family structure, it makes you appear weak.

3) It has been said time and time again there was obvious tension between 2pac's camp and Snoops Camp. which is understandable, Tupac basically forced Dre off Deathrow and was taking the Star Role away from Snoop.

KFatal

Harry_potter said:
1) The CD was made months in advance of September.

2) Even if there was beef at that time he would not and should not Dis a label mate Family Member in a way). you do not show any strife within your family structure, it makes you appear weak.

3) It has been said time and time again there was obvious tension between 2pac's camp and Snoops Camp. which is understandable, Tupac basically forced Dre off Deathrow and was taking the Star Role away from Snoop.
the reason why pac was mad at snoop had nothing to do with him beng a crip.. :thumb:

kadafifatal said:

my cars low on gas all the time, not that out of the ordinary. didnt the bmw have a blow out and im sure all the bullets tothe door didnt help it open. as far as him saying for him family to stay home if some1 just tried killing me and it didnt look like it worked i wouldnt want any1 i cared about within 50 feet of me. people get finished off in or on the way to hospitals all the time.

kadafifatal said:
the reason why pac was mad at snoop had nothing to do with him beng a crip.. :thumb:
Did I say it did?

Dose it matter the reason the "Beef" started? the Blood V. Crip thing surely did not help. in an enviroment like Deathrow mid 90's it would not take long for shit to boil over.

let me say I don't think Snoop had any involvment what so ever.

i truly believe that they knew more than what they were telling the police...but in the gang lifestyle snitching is not allowed...so what they did was tell the cops that they didn't see who did and that they didn't know anything but then when all the heat died down they found out everybody who was involved then dealt with them accordinling..."AN EYE FOR AN EYE"

This thread is doomed, its in the wrong forum, people in here dont like to think about things and then make inferences, they rather just say
HE'S DEAD, GET OVER IT U DUMB FUCK.

"Probably be punished for it, although i cant ignore it, I lived the life of a thug nigga, and died for it."

imcominharder said:
This thread is doomed, its in the wrong forum, people in here dont like to think about things and then make inferences, they rather just say
HE'S DEAD, GET OVER IT U DUMB FUCK.

"Probably be punished for it, although i cant ignore it, I lived the life of a thug nigga, and died for it."
^yo man u tha coolest :thumb:

i think in thug angel someone said treach was in the hospital with him after he got shot. He was trying to tell Treach something but he was unable to speak anyone remember that ?

jiszm said:
i think in thug angel someone said treach was in the hospital with him after he got shot. He was trying to tell Treach something but he was unable to speak anyone remember that ?
yea, i remember that... he said he will never forget that..some kind a mistery in his life.. peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.