New 2pac Album!

now... after hearing LTTG, i really hope that there will be a new pac album... minus the BULLSHIT we're hearing from em and the g unit staff... what does everyone wanna hear... what do you think would be good ideas for the new album... dont kno why im asking this, seeing that it will prolly turn into an un-granted christmas list... seriously, who would you like to see producing it.... and what/who do you think should be in it?

yeah... i think it would be straight if they could put togeather a new makaveli album or something... seeing that eminem already fucked up the tupac image... lol jk but i still think another makaveli album would be str8....

I have an idea lol
they can make a cd of unleaked trax like comgradz and remix em, and 3 months later comes the og cd of it :D

that would b a nize reason :)

serioudly the next release wont be till earlist late this year and well basically wev had this typa thread 20 times since lttg cant we stop this and talk about it maybe half a y=ear b4 release rathat than a year, whta yall think.

stop fuckin around amaru

should have songs like this

First 2 Bomb OG
Die OG
Don't Go 2 Sleep OG
Wherever U R OG
Only Move 4 Money OG
Throw Your Hands Up OG
Soon As I Get Home OG

like i said this is not fuckin brain surgery. release first 2 bomb as a single and put out a video then release wherever u r as a single or one of those songs cause they are all bomb tracks. release at least 2 singles with videos and you got platnium plus album and you can make money too cause we know that is your number 1 priority.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.