Allow me 2..

introduce myself!!! Wuddup!!! Dayum, I been a huge fan of pacs music for mad long. Havent been online in awhile... Used to post at a spot PACUP.com a long ass time ago in like '99 but i cant seem to find it..but anyways, im glad i found this site cause none of my boys appreciate pacs music...its always "gunit this" and "gunit" that... but anyways, ive been collecting pacs originals since like '97 when they first got leaked but been listenin to him since i was 13.. I'm 24 now... and have pretty much been listening to them everyday since then..like 9 years...damn thats a long ass time now that i think about the shit.. I think i know 95% of all his lyrics just like im sure theirs some of you out their that do 2..I got a bunch of songs, but im sure that everyone else here has them.. Did they ever come out with a full version of Pacs Life or is the 1 verse version the only one still out? Also i used to chat with this cat daryl on that pacup site.. Used to have angelfire outlawz site..He sent me a couple songs b4.. i got a feeling he might be reading this so if you are wuddup homie!!! Its ya boy fataldawg_of_NJ!!! I'm back on the net!! Long time, dawg!!! LOL

From Perth Amboy, to Elizabeth, and now I'm in New Brunswick. Why would ppl be hatin on me? @Hellraisor5? O yea, and wtf happened to hitemup.com???

really this should be in the introduce yourself section, but anyways welcome.

and no theres only that one pac verse around. actually that one verse is the full song:(

Bobby Sands

Welcome.

Are u talking about the Pac's Life version where he talks about his beef with Biggie at the end?I had this but it got deleted.Now i only have the version with just one Pac verse and nothing else.

My bad i didnt see the introduction section. Im all new to this thing. I dont know even know how to really download or even use my pc since I just got it.. lol but anyways, yea i just have the single verse Pacs Life with him talking bout Biggie at the end.. Its a shame he didnt drop another verse for it..

The last new OG tracks I got were Still Ballin with Kurupt, Don't Sleep w/Nutso and the Lawz, and a bunch of his earlier recording 92-94.. Did they ever come out with Street Life w/Snoop in CDQ? I think thats one of Pacs best verses.. I got it back in like '98 and its kinda shitty quality... but i still bump it!

Dont laugh homie..but I dont know how 2..I just got my pc.. I have a real media player.. If you tell me how 2 do it ill be happy to do it tho! Bear with me! lol

o yea its already on my computer.. I just dont know how to post the link.. I bet theirs like 100 cats laughin at me now...lol some1 help me!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
im in jersey right now too. newark boy.

newayz welcome, but ima keep my guard up, just incase ur ass is Fuk_BadBoy.

Diaz

Highlight something, right click, and click copy. Then right click, and paste.

Kill link is to block the link so no one else can download from it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online