Post Order Fuck Up

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
So I noticed the posts are not coming up in chronological order as of yesterday (i.e. they're jumbled up in threads)

I notice some one else mentioned this in one of the said threads.

At this point I'd like to take the blame. I had a browser crash and double posted on a few occasions in the last week, instead of soft deleting, i for some reason chose to permantly delete the posts from the database, and hence, i think ive left gaps in the mysql database.

A feel like a dunce cos I know you shouldnt hard delete as it leads to problems. Why I did it i do not know.

My pants are down and i'm ready for what ever spanking is coming.

the home page isn't coming up at all and the forum isn't either. I was surprised to find this thread somehow in the midst of all the messed up links scattered all over my screen view of the board at the moment that I am having.

The time has always been wrong on this board for me since the beginning. I have the correct time zone setting but it still doesn't display correctly.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.