Technology Fifa 08 or Pro evo 08?

As much I hate to admit... Fifa this year is better, this years Pro Evo is horrible, I don't even play it anymore. They fucked it up, buy Fifa 08 till PES 2009 comes out.

Bobby Sands

Pro Evolution 2008 has grown on me since i made that thread criticizing it.Its not too bad but there are a lot of things that annoy the hell out of me in the game. Its definately not as good as previous Pro Evo's. I have never played Fifa 08 so i cant give an opinion on that.

2Pax

Fifa 08 is teh bomb, has a few downsides though. In my opinion the goal keepers are too good and it's harder to score wonder goals.

Is there much difference between fifa 07 and 08?

I have 07. I thought I'd wait a few more years before I buy my next fifa game that way I get more features and improvements.

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
i got fifa world cup 2006 for ps2..the game is great...but graphics suck ass when ur acctualy playing the game...and the controls are so different compared to older fifa games..but i got the hang of it now..im addicted to that game..

what i like about this game is the 06 roster and the commentary...but the crowd doesn't look real enough and there are people standing on the side and outside of the field that you can so tell are just one sided objects...

i want to buy a ps3...and one of the reasons i wanna buy it is for fifa 2008....even then..the graphics do not satisfy me..i want something more real when it comes to the players in the game..graphics of the field...i like realism in games..so real that u could possibly mistake it for real people....

i wonder if they're working on a video game system like that?....that would be tight as hell.....

EDIT: Is ronaldo still in the fifa 08/ps3 roster for brazil ?

THEV1LL4N

fifa 08. not a prov evo fan although it can get addictive playing a different football game.

im the king of fifa. and it was way to easy to score in fifa 06, people got stressed when i scored with almost every shot.

THEV1LL4N

i still like fifa better. its better value for your money (mainly because of its liscences, soundtrack, competitions and features).

all round game and its constantly improving its gameplay.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.