Hi, Ring Ring!

Your honor, I present you exhibit A for wacky bitches

People who use and/or spend a lot of time trying to figure out "other accounts" of message boards like StreetHop. It's projection - 'cause they do it. It's shallow, not deep like me (HA!), they are unsure of themselves (I AM), that's why they think straight niggaz like me have other accounts. I am not two-faced. I will say this shit to your face if I think it's called for and I will try to not get knocked out. Trying to figure out my past shit and who I am so they can find some dirt? No. I will give you dirt today and right now. Right here.

Ask me shit. No fear. They fear me in the physical form. Cause they bitches.

Any y'all niggas got enough balls to say it --- my nigga Jokerman, dilla, Kaite the baby face, Kelli, Da Funk, Aron, Godfather Pitts, Godfather Mike ---- Shotout. Say it. I take full responsibility. I'll raise my hand on the stand and say excuse me your honor, but fuck you and your Benz! Swearing in front of you bitch ass hoes goes against my beliefs!

MAKAVELI RISE

My boys and I used to climb stonework from 1600s and think nothing of it.

Westerners keep telling me we have a difficult time understanding "deep time". (I guess it's about the obsession with progress) I want to prove them wrong so I twisted by little bird brain and studied what it means to be a life on this planet - in deep time. I think I understand better than the average retards I come across while I'm out and about. ha! Those fuckers that orders diet coke on Uber. You know what I mean? lol Tweet tweet! For real bro.

Crackers want to talk about slave labor Roman irrigation and tell us how amazing it is HA!

Go look at the stonework in the Andes and be Amazed at how they even got those stones there in the first place, let alone create complex structures. Crackers (LOL laugh it off crackers), don't feel so bad. It; kikey brainwashing. Stare it from the rear view.

I hope you liked my manic mixtape part X. PEACE.

I'm just finding out. I like "Jokergirl" better. Or I could be a trans (Transformer) who identifies with robots.
Maybe I was on shrooms but I swear remember a member here, a fine lady from Ohio.... (who knew she was a teen mom? Of twins! Much respect girl! I used to think you were just a slut! LOL I know now)..... her screen name starts with Ke and ends with co52. I am certain Kelli posted a female name to describe you. This was years ago but I remember. It got deleted quickly (at sometheys's request?). I really don't care (in some hater way). I'm sure I'm way out of line like I'm 20% of the time. Joker man, Joker girl. Names change. So do people. I was just thinking anybody black person (as self-described) that listen to that much female pop stuff has got the be a lady in mind and heart. Don't get me wrong Joker, I listen to shit ton of what some would describe as "bitch shit" LOL. Like New Edition Candy Girls shit. Like Mariah Carey xmas album shit. LOL haha I love Earth.

I enjoy your posts. I'm 99.999999999% certain you're not a bot. I like that. Please keep posting.

Huh?

I like "Jokergirl" better.
Lets make it happen. I want mine change to either my former name Entropy or just Tha Bell.

I think A.I. shit is upping their game. I keep getting Drake Bell news and anything related to "massive" --- don;t even get me started on how I think Reddit reads everything I do!!!

Jokerman

Anybody ...that listen to that much female pop stuff has got the be a lady in mind and heart.
Been listening to a lot of female pop to keep up with Taylor, be in the same space. Also, every few years I like to do completely different things for a while. Like listen almost exclusively to jazz for a few years, or classical, or heavy metal, etc. Be a different person, get different perspectives. One year I’m throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers, another I’m storming tunnels searching for hostages. One, I’m making the hajj to Mecca, another I’m holding service as a rabbi at a synagogue.

Sounds like Life of Pi. Good for you.

I really don't listen to them wack-ass bitches you listed off in the other thread. I think they're wack as hell and probably Diddy whores. but I believe I don't live in the same world as you.

PEACE

Here is one

Why does that dikey bitch Billie Eilish always look like she ODing on Fentanyl while having a remote controlled butt plug in her well laid ass? Probably because she is.

I lost all respect for her when I saw a viral video of that spoiled kid yawning at the studio while listening to Timbaland beats for her next single or something?. NOT LISTENING! Take a line of coke and wake up bitch! She not aware of the presence. She, They? fucking full of it.

Last edited:
You know. I get what you think. I have my own sister (a straight one ((I think)) with "masters degree" with "gay friends") tell he how queers are oppressed LOLO>O>OLO>OLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLL! One of your typical western liberal "we ran of minorities to brainwash" brainwashing shit. The --- "I have no time to listen to you lecture us about dead kinds in the middle-east" --- shit. Seriously, these pretend-affluent-just-getting-by-fake-bitch motherfuckers like my own sisters in blood need to get their empty heads out they well laid asses. They ignore and block and stand in their faggot ass "safespace" and scream LET'S STAND UP FOR GAY SEX!! HUMAN RIGHTS!! You know who I'm talking to. It's called kikey brainwashing (the kinda shit your safespace ass dismiss as theory. foggot) and you better get used to it optimists, because things are not getting any better. I already fucking told you so. I AM FUCKING SPECIAL, not because I ride the short school bus, cunt. Not because my hair is purple and i decided to came out of the closet on my grandpa's funeral. NO! I paid my personal dues. BECAUSE I PAID MY DUES. IT'S A FUCKING GIFT AND A CURSE. I PAID MY DUES. SO DID MY LOVING MOM. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS. Come hang out with us, sisters, my own bitchass blood.

btw, I'm blood type O. I don't remember if I'm positive or negative... probably negative.LOL Some people care about blood-personalities.

O is compatible. If you lose a lot of blood and I'm there. And the technical means are there, my blood is yours. Just be prepared to have all kinds of intoxicants running through your system. Who knows? If might make you feel better. Ha!

Excuse my crayon drawings but....

Thinking about quitting my job as a professional UFOlogist and doing something more creative. Maybe illustrations. NFT? I even know what that is. Does it run on diesel? I’m not sure though… I’m already washed up and entertainment is going A.I. NOT REALISTIC!! Money is the root of all evil? Who said that? I almost remember, can’t put my singer on it. I’ll have to look around for signs so I can remember. Find a key to the door, if you will.

Going back to my cave to hoot. HOOT. Winning.

PEACE

Anybody speak Japanese? No not machine translate!!

Here are just some “number-words” for your enjoyment.

1 - i - will/life
3 - san - mountain
4 - shi - death/poetry
8 - ha - teeth/blade
9 - ku - pain
10 - ju - heavy
11 - ii - good
13 - isan - inheritance
19 - iku - go
23 - niisan - older brother
24 - nishi - west
29 - niku - meat
34 - sa’shi - stab/cut/slice
39 - saku - to flower/bloom

14 - ishi - rock/belief in will

5963 - go-ku-ro’-san - gratitude for your hardwork!

41460 - yo’-i-yo-ru-o - have a good night!

you can upload this on BuzzFeed if you want.

feeling like a Bee-eater tonight. So pretty.

I just booked a flight to beverly hills to go see some hillbillies squeal like pigs ha ah. It will be a good detox for me. I stopped drinking too. I'm not sure when I'll be back home so I'll have to pack a lot. I'll be checking in on the rainy days.

Have fun
Peace

Canceled my trip. But still not drinking. I found out that I can still have a pretty good manic episode without wine. Cool.

My mom was always like "look 11:11!!"... and I was like yeah whatever even a broken clock shows the correct time twice a day.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.