Everyday things we have now, that we didn't when we started posting

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
And no, I don't mean sex, because I'm pretty confident some of you are still virgins...

Smartphones, Uber, Netflix, catch up TV...

k69atie

SicC's Love
Drill Stylistic origins
Cultural origins Early 2010s, Chicago, United StatesRegional scenes United Kingdom

Drill music is a style of trap music that originated in the South Side of Chicago.
The genre is a prominent feature of Chicago hip hop, and is defined by its dark, grim, violent, nihilistic lyrical content and ominous trap-influenced beats.
Drill progressed into the mainstream in mid-2012 following the success of rappers and producers like Young Chop, Chief Keef, Lil Durk, Fredo Santana, SD and Lil Reese, who had many local fans and a significant Internet presence. Media attention and the signing of drill musicians to major labels followed. Drill musicians were noted for their graphic lyrical content and association with crime in Chicago.

Youtube it

Many places in the UK are trying to get it banned

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
We didn't have high speed internet
I remember dial up!

I’d say I only really got “high speed” internet when I moved into this apartment I’m in now last December and got fiber (nbn). Super quick now.

I remember the hardest thing for me running the old sites is it would take me forever to upload the 3-4mb MP3 rips we’d get for the news section.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.