EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
some body fucked up my profile about two months ago and it needs to be corrected

My signature was a signature that was actually worth something to me

thanks

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
If your signature--no matter what it said--was actually worth something to you, PLEASE get a life. Please, please, please, meet some people who mean something to you. People who live and breathe. Not people on the internet. Not stupid words that you put on the internet. Actual human beings. Physical contact.

God almighty.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Settings > Edit Signature

Configuración > Editar Firma

Configurações > Editar Assinatura

Paramètres > Modifier la signature

Einstellungen > Signatur bearbeiten

Настройки > Изменить подпись

Indstillinger > Rediger Signatur

Instellingen > Handtekening bewerken

Ustawienia > Edytuj Podpis

Gosodiadau > Golygu Llofnod

Подешавања > Измени потпис

Ρυθμίσεις > Επεξεργασία υπογραφής

सेटिंग्स > हस्ताक्षर संपादित करें

ترتیبات > دستخط کریں

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
If your signature--no matter what it said--was actually worth something to you, PLEASE get a life. Please, please, please, meet some people who mean something to you. People who live and breathe. Not people on the internet. Not stupid words that you put on the internet. Actual human beings. Physical contact.

God almighty.
You've been cranky lately. Is it cause of the bald comments? Dude, BOB all day, bald is beautiful. Don't worry about it. I'll rub your head for good luck any day.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.