My dear friends....

Duke

Staff member
we have suffered a long time from such a simple cause. Let I not wind rags around it (that's a Dutch proverb), the annoyance from not knowing where our latest thanks came from is by now too big a burden to bear. Many a second we have spent neurotically searching who approved of our words, yet tragically finding no answers, our efforts futile, our hopes dashed.

I readily admit, it is much a matter of internet-penis, since obviously, the more thanks one receives, one must carefully plan the handing out of thanks in congruence with the people that handed out said thanks in the first place. Second, it's pleasing to see your words being admired and a revisit to the site of the original scene can be a very satisfying experience.

Basically, what I'm saying, imploring, demanding...

is bring back the "Latest thanks" function, for Zeus' sake.

Elmira

All fur and no knickers, aye? :amuse:

Ah yes, and I have also given this matter a great deal of thought. I agree with Dukey and all his vainglorious commentary. This is also a matter of internet-vagina. Do not forget the internet-vagina! I'm a bit slighted, but that's alright I'll let it go for now, seeing as how we have the same goal in mind tonight. I too have spent many a perilous hour perusing the minor crevices of this board to get to some sort of setting that could assist me in finding out to whom I owe my thanks for being thanked. And yet, to no avail. Something must be done about this immediately.

We deserve something. At least our impassioned commentary on the matter deserves something!

Shadows

we have suffered a long time from such a simple cause. Let I not wind rags around it (that's a Dutch proverb), the annoyance from not knowing where our latest thanks came from is by now too big a burden to bear. Many a second we have spent neurotically searching who approved of our words, yet tragically finding no answers, our efforts futile, our hopes dashed.

I readily admit, it is much a matter of internet-penis, since obviously, the more thanks one receives, one must carefully plan the handing out of thanks in congruence with the people that handed out said thanks in the first place. Second, it's pleasing to see your words being admired and a revisit to the site of the original scene can be a very satisfying experience.

Basically, what I'm saying, imploring, demanding...

is bring back the "Latest thanks" function, for Zeus' sake.
yes, for my sake!!

seriously, you can only see actual REPS now, but it's hard to rep anyone these days bc we can't spread it around!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.