Wait a minute....something is wrong here!

I tried to get information about what happened to old threads somewhere on TB, but I couldn't find anything. I always try to learn a thing or two before starting a new post, because I know everyone hates when questions are repeated.

Anyhow, some people are saying that the old threads are deleted, but how is that possible when there are those age-old stickies at the top like "Reminder to follow rules" and a few other ones.

That's just not possible. If everything's gone, as they say, the stickies should be gone also, unless a moderator made a run for the the "very important" threads, and saved them.

If you're going to respond, please understand I've exhausted all ways of finding out what happened. Do not say that I did not try to do my homework before starting this thread.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Those arent stickies up the top, they are Announcements. Its a different system to threads.

All posts were deleted actually, threads remained. As in, the thread was there, but was just empty. So I had to go through and delete all the threads.

Those arent stickies up the top, they are Announcements. Its a different system to threads.
Oh yeah, I forgot they were called Announcements. They are stickies that appear in every forum.

Don't worry. I've got a copy of all the posts.
Can you please give them to Rukas so he can put them back? Honestly, I can't think of a way to put them back, and I've never heard of this being done on any forum, even vBulletin. I've never had the honor to work on a vBulletin board, but I don't think even vBulletin has a feature that will allow that.

Jokerman

H.E. Pennypacker said:
Can you please give them to Rukas so he can put them back?
I'm on my way over to his house with them right now. They're pretty heavy though, and I might have to rest along the way, so it'll take a while.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.