Suge Knight sues Kanye West

Things must be tough for Suge Knight. I know it’s a recession and he doesn’t have a job, but damn. Uncle Banks is suing Kanye West over a 2005 incident when Suge was shot in the leg at an event hosted by Kanye at the Shore Club in Miami. Now five years later Suge is suing for $1million.

The trial date is set for December 6th in Miami. Hmm… December is a long time away, I wonder what else Suge can do to make some money between now and then, rob Yukmouth again?

28 Comments

1. Pepa pig Care Bears
    Oct 13, 2017 @ 04:53:30

Its hard to find good help

I am forever proclaiming that its hard to get good help, but here is

2. How to quit smoking
    Aug 30, 2017 @ 01:33:53

Wikia

Wika linked to this website

3. Long Fiallos
    Jul 04, 2010 @ 18:09:25

I just have to say, I enjoy reading your site. Maybe you could let me know how I can bookmark it ? Also just thought I would tell you I found your page through yahoo.

4. westcoasta
    May 03, 2010 @ 15:44:30

on the last comment afan made:

i agree with most of those artist from the south but your forgetin luda trick daddy master p.. and some others im sure i cnt remember.. lil wayne is wack. young cheezy is wack ti is wack. too many fuckin sell outs who, by knowing how to be persuasive got all of these skinny jean wearin thinkin they’re the best rappers alive. Complete ignorance. ide rather listen to country than this crap-o-la yall think is rap. In order for a song to be a good song rappers need to be 100% and make sense and the beat has to be decent.. not the other way around.

5. the beast
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 10:56:42

j-cole is nice…….he’s from the south

6. afan
    Apr 13, 2010 @ 22:33:22

consistent what???? just cos a artists release 20 mixtapes doesnt mean its good.

explore the culture and dont just box yourself in.

who from the south are good rappers????

you got scarface the greatest rapper the south has produced.
    you got outkast, 8ball & Mjg, Ugk etc you have some good legends.

but your new skool cats are wack excluding Jay Electronica.

but gucci, jeezy, weezy, breezy, fluffy, ricki rossi, chamillionairy, t.i, etc are wack.

7. westcoast
    Apr 13, 2010 @ 15:14:22

afan give it up get over it its over..hate all u want but i fuck wit mixtapes thats why i like those artists they make consistant new music wit hot shit so watever go listen to da brat and ur fav 5 female mc’s

8. afan
    Apr 13, 2010 @ 00:31:41

lala’dont get involved alright…. just joking. yeah i agree with you but its still funny as hell. seriously dude has got bad taste in hip hop. chamillionaire really????

i thought he retired when weird al yankovic out did him on that s**t track he made….